sores on my fingers that are under the skin?!?!

I have no idea what they are, some look open but they are all UNDER the skin on my fingers and finger tips. If the skin was broken on top I wouldnt be concerned just chalk it up as everyday wear and tear, but there isnt any opening on the skin...they are like pin head sized and red, they hurt to put any pressure on them or to touch anything where they are at. Like I said some look as if they are opened under the skin. What is this?!?! I've been having really bad tummy problems for a long time now too if it is connected at all....doctors couldnt find anything though..*shrugs* thanks for the help in advance ladies.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• I get tiny blisters under the skin on my fingers every spring and fall. Both my sisters do too... they are clear fluid and flat. If they break open, they start to hurt and seem to spread. They are usually very hard to even see unless on flares up. I used to squeeze them when I was younger, but now I don't because I know better.

We've had this happen for many years and the only thing that we have come up with, is that it is an allergy to something like pollen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2009