We Broke Up After 4 1/2 Months I Need Advice?

Ok so I posted a question a day ago needing advice on my now ex boyfriend. We broke up officially yesterday morning.Saturday night he flipped out because a guy left me a message on my voice mail. And when I say flipped out I mean flipped out in a way I've never seen him do before. So he's been driving my car so I told him to give me the key back. He then just walked wherever he walked to. I live in one city and he lives in another city about 30 minutes away. Now I'm thinking I made a mistake by making him leave because something deep down tells me its really over. I won't hear from him again, he's not gonna call me ect. Now I'm scared that I fully lost him and he's probably on to the next with his sister's help. His family would be in their glories to know we arent' together cause they hate me anyways. So any advice out there. Should I care if him and I never talk again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Well it sounds to me that if he is already moving on to the next with his sisters help then that says DIRT BAG to me. Also if he flips out cause some guy left a message "Why was some guy leaving you a message"? was there something going on with guy on the message and you? or was your ex over reacting? Move on he sounds like a loser to me... Would you want someone flipping out infront of you kid/s all the time or even once????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• it sounds like you are losing a LOSER here.... if you have to SIT ON YOUR HANDS to keep from calling him, than that is just what you need to do!

Its tough breaking up, but it really sounds like he was going to take you down a road that you don't want to be going on!! Trust me, I've BTDT and wish like crazy that I had left the physcho guy I was with for over 5 years when the warning flags started popping up...

You've got some big red warning flags popping up and you shouldn't ignore them!!

Good Luck to you....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Its 4 1/2 months of your life, your young and will have many more chances to find someone who isn't going to flip out over a voice mail. We don't know all your details and what else caused the relationship to fail but I would say get over it and move on. Don't waste your feelings on someone who doesn't feel the same.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You are the one who had a voicemail from a guy it does not sound like you are a angel surely he probably thinks you were cheating but if the roles were different then he would still be a jerk.I am sorry but it does not sound that youdid not takethis relationship seriously.Forget about him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Assume it's over. And learn from this situation. Don't commit to one guy while you are still toying with another. It is fine to be friends with a dozen or more guys unless you have made one of those guys think that he is the only one. In fact, that's how a woman should determine what she wants in a man. Character is the most important trait to look for. The guy who just left may have turned out to be a fine man and he might have been the one, but because you moved too quickly, you will never know for sure. What's even worse is that when he walked out, he took a chunk of yourself with him, and you don't even know it yet. It is a big mistake to bond with every guy who is willing, especially when you don't even know what you are really looking for. Maybe it's in the guy you got the message from, but I'd sure want to make sure before I gave away another chunk of myself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Wow. Four and a half whole months, eh? You shouldn't even give a crap about this tool, honey. Find yourself a fellow who respects you because you respect yourself.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would move on myself. Is that the type of relationship you want to have with someone? 4 1/2 months isn't that long really. A little more advice...don't so things that you wouldn't want him to do. Would you like it if he had a voicemail from a girl?, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009