Ok have a question

I been having sex alot the last 3 days(4 times, unprotected). I havent started a real cycles with my period yet, cause I just had a baby 1 month ago. When should I test to see if I am really pregnant again? Please dont bash me about having sex early or whatever... I want another baby this close so I can get my tubes tied. Plus I dont know when I ovulate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• in about a month (?)
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm not bashing you but you need to wait at least 6 wks before having sex because your body needs time to heal you can have another baby but i would wait a few months the babies will still be close. Give your body time to heal getting pregnant right behind each other isn't healthy and you higher your risk for miscarriage also abrupting from not being healed all the way meaning you and the baby could die not trying to scare you just giving you heads up because it happens sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Wholy crap!! Are you sure you know what your doing? This gives you hardly know time to spend with your first child. I was having the baby blues really bad too and was thinking about getting pregnant three months after I had my son but Im so happy we have waiting because I didnt feel like I needed to rush him growing up. He nursed for 13 month and then weened himself off the breast, hes worked his own way into his bed and worked himself off the bottle and now were working on the pac. I would not have been as patiend nor had enough time if I had a baby right after. Just slow down and really think about your decision. GL
    Anonymous

• *bangs head against wall* there's so many issues to address here that I just can't......rediculous.
    Anonymous