Pregnant or not as regulated as I thought?

My husband and I have been TTC since I got off the ring in January '09. I had not been on a constant form of birth control since the birth of our first son in March of 2008. It had only taken me three months to get pregnant after being on the pill for five years the first time. Anyway, my cycle has been consistant with 27 to 28 days in between. I was scheduled to have my monthly this past Saturday or Sunday. It is Monday and still no sign. I took a test Sunday evening and this morning around 6am, but they both came up negative. Could it just be that the pregnancy harmone just isn't strong enough yet? Or could I just not be as regulated as I thought after all this time?

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 8:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What day is your period due or was due? I didnt get a positive until I was a week late with my first pregnancy, so its possible depending on if and how late you are!
    JNBBtracy

Answer by JNBBtracy at 9:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009