no fetal movement...help..

i am 23 weeks and Iam used to my baby boy kicking me all day and night, its been two days and I have had nothing.. is this normal for this time in pregnancy or should I go to the walk in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• drink some water and I think they say the lay on your left side. If you still do not feel him then call a doctor and let them know what going on
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• try a cup of coffee the caffeine might get him going, if not call doctor
    TinaM

Answer by TinaM at 9:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've heard to drink some juice, then go lay on yoru side...the sugar in the juice gets them going.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Im 21 weeks and that happened to me...when she finally did move I could tell she was like facing a different direction and kicking the the other way...so maybe thats it. She did it again yesterday. I called my doc just to be sure but thats probably what your little boy is doing. Give the doc a call to ease your mind.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009