Why has my Nausea come back?

In the begining of my pregnacy I had wicked bad nausea- couldn't even hear the word "food" w/o vomiting my insides up :/ and it pretty much kept on the couch for two months. Even moving or turning over brought it on! How ridiculous is that!
and now at 26 weeks, it's happening all over agian and I just want to sleep through the rest of my approx. three months!
*on the verge of tears*
*gag*

MssBlckEyeliner

Asked by MssBlckEyeliner at 9:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this your first pregnancy?Well you can have nausea all through your pregnancy all pregnancies are different.With my second child I had nausea through my whole pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah it is, and I'm soooo sorry you had to deal w/ this the whole time!
    OHMAN!
    MssBlckEyeliner

Answer by MssBlckEyeliner at 9:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks to and I just starting to get my nausea back to and the one thing that hurt me was I got sick with something I love to eat. I get up will the last two night I got up at 4:39a.m. let it come out and want right back to sleep. I HATE IT and this is baby # 4 for me
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2009