Does your SO have a good female friend that he talks to about everything?

My SO has many good female friends that he talks to about everything, including sex. It makes me uncomfortable to think that the conversations about sex (what he's done with me and past girlfriends, what they've done with their current or past partners) will get more personal between the two of them. He tells me they respect our relationship. What are your thoughts on your SO's female friends and how close they are with each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Hell no he do not have NO females friends and if he think he need them then we do not need to be together. I just feel like that is a easy way to say they are one thing and at the end you find out they been fu** each other for a long time.

My first had females friend and at the time we had a girl together ( my first his 2nd) by the time I want my way and did not want to be with him no more he had 5 kids and was fu** with who every he want. He still a dog he about to have his 7th girl and he still the same way. So I just feel like you asking for bullsh*t when there is males and females friends.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes my Hubby does.. ITS ME!! That's is so disrespectful to you. I think you need to tell him how you feel.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• NO
    JenniferDeegan

Answer by JenniferDeegan at 9:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I used to be good friends with a lot of guys. When they would try to talk about their sex lives I would stop them out of respect for the women they were seeing. Straight-up tell them I didn't think their girlfriend would want me to have that kind of information about her. I think it is disrepectful that your husband's friend doesn't do that.

There are some thing I'd much rather have my husband ask his female friends about because I know a guy would steer him completely wrong. Then again, I know all of them and every one of them has told me how happy they are he found me. None of them would risk screwing it up for him...LOL!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think him talking her your sex life with anyone else - man or woman, is disrespectful to you. I also think him listening to her talk about her sex life is disrespectful to you. My husband does not have any friends like that and he wouldn't. He is one of those types that doesn't think men and women can be just friends without sexual chemistry starting at some point. I think if you have a problem with his behavior, you need to talk to him about it and he needs to make some changes.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yeah he does- its me! I do not think it is appropriate for a married man to have more personal conversations with a female outside of his marriage than with his own wife.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think that you are very gullible if you think that this is in any way "normal." Since you don't call him your husband, I assume you aren't married. If that is the case, I would tell him today that he would never have me as a point of discussion ever again. I would tell him that I would be departing from his lovely company. I would thank him for teaching me a most valuable lesson about not giving my body to someone who thought so very little of it and I would then assure him that it would not happen again because the next time I gave my body to any man, it would be after I had a wedding ring on my finger, given me by a man who knew how to love and respect a wife.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He has MANY good female friends with whom he talks about sex, eh? Unless they're all lesbians and he's trying to get some tips, it's very disrepectful to your relationship and it's time for a talk, just between YOU TWO GUYS, about his comittment to the relationship.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• OP here - They discuss sex as an "exchange of ideas." How to spice up our sex life, what have others done that might be interesting to try, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah...He has ME!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 20, 2009