Did anyone else start throwing up a couple days before they were due?

I'm 39 weeks and 2 days along and for the past three days my stomach has been hurting where the baby is and it think the pain is making me want to hurl. Did anyone else have this happen to them? It's my first baby and I'm just curious.

LittleKMABF

Asked by LittleKMABF at 9:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know a lot of women who do vomit prior to labor, it's like their body cleaning itself out. Some have loose stools too
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Vomit and diarreah can be signs of early labor, but nasuea and vomiting will also happen during transition during labor.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 10:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• It's not at all uncommon. But I'd mention it to your care provider, since it could also be a virus or something else. :)
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 10:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009