Cleansing

Does anyone know of a good cleansing for your "colon". ??I see all these thing on the market to buy but i would rather look into the natural thing first!Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• Your body natural cleanses and detoxs everyday.

To speed cleansing up the best thing to do is have a water fast - but seek professional guidance in doing so.

All those products are crap and do not cleanse you..but add more toxins to your body to get rid of.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• there are some good cleansers out there, really. But you have to do some research. Dr. Flora worked REAL well on a bunch of my friends. They were able to poop out that "mucoid plaque" that is stuck in all of our intestines. Also, i had a friend lose 40 lbs after cleansing with it. Apparently when our colons are clean, we can metabolize fat better & it wont stick as much. I really want to try it, but it is expensive. She didn't even expect it which was the cool part, she thought something was wrong with her. But the Dr. said she was fine, & that it was most likely the cleanse that helped her lose weight. I was real proud of her!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• eat clean, fresh fruits and veggies, plenty of water. Don't try any of those shitty (no pun intended haha) products.
    :-)
    Your body will take care of itself.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Before you try anything, talk to your doctor. You don't want to try something that is going to hurt you (even if it is natural). The colon is essentially self cleansing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Ever have a colonoscopy? It's no fun. You drink a jug of this stuff that make you poo until you think your guts are going to come out. And then when you get the colososcopy, your guts are spakling clean! No "mucoid plaque" no "fecal spackle". There is no such thing. People that think this are pooping out the junk( kitty litter, corn husks) that they put in those pills. And you loose all that weight because you are dehydrated from pooping so much.
    Drink lots of water, eat fresh fruit and veg and get exercise. Your body will do the rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Ugh..I agree with the anon above me. Doing a bowel prep in for a colonoscopy was enough to deter me from ever taking products will induce that type of cleanse. Except for future colonoscopies..You could do what we've done and drink 2 fleets phosphosodas and pop 4 dulcolax tabs. You'll be clean as a whistle. Or down a gallon of Co-lyte (golytely) in the course of a few hours, follow up with 4 dulcolax tabs. Ugh..my colon is going into spasms just thinking about it..
    Anonymous

• if you've seen mucoid plaque, you would not say that it's untrue. I've seen it, it's real, it's stuck in your gut & their are products that can help you get rid of it. It looks like a hard sausage w/ a weird lining I have not tried it, but i would like to. And just so ya know, my friend started to lose weight after her cleanse. She was not dehydrated, part of the program is to drink tons of water. I think it's strange that so many people say they don't work when they really do. I bet they don't know anyone who has tried it. I have even asked my Dr. About it because i want to buy it when i have the money. She said go for it, that there's no harm in trying. So i totally dis-agree w/ the above posters. I know it works, I've seen it, been recommended & I can't wait to try it.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• "Clean as a whistle" lol
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you google mucoid plaque you will find it to be a fraud..But have fun pooping..and poooping..and poooping (many o's intentionally) in your endless hope for finding the rubber poop rope.

http://mucoid-plaque-scam.blogspot.com/
    Anonymous