What are my odds of getting pregnant this month?

I am currently on cycle day 10, so this week it is safe to say I will be ovulating this week specifically this weekend. My husband birthday is Friday April 24th. So if we BD all weekend long.
What are my odds of conceiving?
Remember I have been trying for 7 months now. So I want you all to send baby dust my way this weekend and If I get pregnant I will send a question code which is :CODEBABYCOMPLETED!! So you will know so stay tuned! Remember look for CODEBABYCOMPLETED by Mother's Day Sunday! Have a blessed day and Baby Dust to ALL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 50/50...I dont reaaly think we would know what your chances would be.
    Anonymous

• I don't need any baby dust but thanks!
    Anonymous

• Anon If you don't need any baby dust and you did not offer any advice to the question for Trying to Concieve that the female was asking  why the hell are you commenting? Grow up and find something better to do you have too much time on your hands.

clock

Anonymous

• http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/howlong.html

Here's an article that gives the statistics for normal, fertile couples, and some various factors that can affect ones ability to conceive. Good luck and baby dust!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009