What should I get a mom after 4th daughter is born?

There were complications during the delivery. Both mom and new daughter are home, but I want to get mom something special. She's still healing so she's not up and about yet. Any ideas are welcome.

whomi

Asked by whomi at 10:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I agree with Gruntlings.. meals and offers to help are always wlecome after the birth of a baby. You could also offer to baby sit when she is feeling better so she and her husband can go out for a quiet dinner alone.
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 4:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• some birth control.....LOL! I'm so mean but i thought it was funny. Sorry for my sick sarcasm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• A weekend away, as soon as baby is old enough to be left with dad/family. First thing came to mind was a lifetime supply of pads and tampons. Sorry, four daughters, made me think of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think a charm bracelet with a charm to represent each of her kids. Or a name bracelet with each of her kids name on it. I got a name bracelet with each of my kids names on it. My husband got it for me after the birth of our last baby. I think any mom would love this.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well if she doesn't already you can get her the kit to start scrapbooking. she has I'm guessing all the children she is gonna have.....anyway my husband bought me a scrapbook when our son was born. then he bought me another one when our daughter was born and he bought me another one on our anniversary. so i use one for my son one for my daughter and one for my husband and my life together. i have them so when my children grow up they have a scrapbook of their lives growing up. and one of my husband and i for when sometime happens to us they have our memories to pass down to their kids. get her sometime she can do in her spare time that she will enjoy. well with four kids you might want to give her an hour a day she can use by herself...lol she will love anything you give her. just be creative
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Gift card to a salon. She can use it towards getting her nails done, hair, whatever.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would say something for her. Something to pamper herself. Maybe a trip to the salon or spa with you.
    asTraySoJouRner

Answer by asTraySoJouRner at 12:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you live nearby, offer to cook meals and clean for her while she's recovering. Or buy her a gift certificate to a laundry service? Something to take burden off.
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• FEEL FREE TO VIEW MY PAGE I JUST PUT OUT MOTHER DAY ITEMS YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING THOUGH, http://wahideas.webs.com/apps/webstore/

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• An act of service would probably be more beneficial...bringing a meal, watching the other children, doing some housecleaning or laundry, etc.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009