BLONDE JOKE

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..." He sighed...

"Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box..."

COOKY81

Asked by COOKY81 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• thats funny
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 10:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• hahahahahahahahahaha
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 10:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• been there done that joke. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• you can keep trying, but your no Jodi!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LMAO!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 11:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• This one is an oldie but goodie - I have a good chuckle everytime I read it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009