Let me rephrase that!

I didn't watch the Miss USA pageant but I saw on the news there was a big deal being made about a question celebrity blogger Perez Hilton asked. He asked one of the ladies if she though other states should follow the suit of another and legalize gay marriage. She answered that while she thought it was great we live in a country where one can choose, to her marriage should be between a man and a woman but that's just how she was raised. Perez got upset and voiced what "he thought she should have said" and other people are upset at this answer. I think he asked a question, he got his answer and that should be it. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he asked the question and he wanted her opinion and answer...well she gave it to him..he needs to grow up
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I agree with you. I can't stand Perez Hilton. He's annoying and nosey as heck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think it's a Miss USA competition so you're going to get craptasitc doublespeak answers to pretty much any question with any controversy attached to it and Perez Hilton should be able to grasp that sad sad fact.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2009