I recently moved to Asheville, NC. I am looking for play-dates or play groups (free) for my 18 month old daughter..Anyone out there????

MooseNPeanut86

Asked by MooseNPeanut86 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Best bet: TRY meetup.com It's a completely free website and it's very popular. I am a member of one group and the organizer of another.(Organizing costs 12/mo if there isn't one in Asheville and you want to start one) I've been on for over a year and I've done a lot and met lots of people! Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 4:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I was going to advise the same as the mom above for meetup.com. I'm also a member in my area & love it. I also use to take my dd to the library for storytime. I met a really nice mom who is actually now the owner of the group I belong too. Some churches also have mom groups too. I don't belong, but I know I've seen many that met at churchs
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 11:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2008