ready for another?

In the men's bathroom, an accountant, a lawyer and a cowboy were standing side-by-side using the urinal.

The accountant finished, zipped up and started washing and literally scrubbing his hands...clear up to his elbows....he used 20 paper towels before he finished. He turned to the other two men and commented, "I graduated from the University of Michigan and they taught us to be clean."

The lawyer finished, zipped up and quickly wet the tips of his fingers, grabbed one paper towel and commented, "I graduated from the University of California and they taught us to be environmentally conscious."

The cowboy zipped up and as he was walking out the door said, "I graduated from Texas Tech University and they taught us not to pis*on our hands.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah that sounds about right...gag :)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Ha! LOL. Keep em' coming!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LMAO! Yeah go cowboys! Gotta love Texas!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 11:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL!!!

Sorry, but I have to ask this dumb question.....were all three using the same urinal?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2009