quick , EASY and most of all TASTY lunch ideas anyone?

k, so I'm having one of those days where i just cannot figure out what I want to eat for lunch, have zero energy ,yet, my stomach is growling ( I always say the baby is screaming for food! LOL)
Anyone wanna help make this a little easier? LOL
Remember, Quick, easy, and tasty...

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 11:18 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Grilled cheese and tomato soup, mac and cheese and chicken strips. Grilled ham and cheese sandwich.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• BLT's with the ready to eat bacon .
    Ramon noodles with added cheese to it .
    fruit salad
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 12:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Hmmm, I love grilled ham and cheese . . . delicious! My mom used to make tuna sandwiches with tomato soup and oyster crackers. I didn't know until I was older that people always ate grilled cheese with tomato soup. I like to have salads and fruit for lunch. That's easy enough. A great snack for pregnant women is apples and peanut butter. And pasta, pasta is always easy and yummy . . . just have TUMS nearby!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I had the same problem this afternoon. I took a whole wheat tortilla, spread refried beans (I buy the dehydrated), sprinked with cheddar and mango habanero hot sauce; I heated it in the microwave for 1/2 minute and then threw in some diced avocado.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009