Man I hate where we live cause of 1 Thing.

O.K. I been living here for a month and how the rolls are I have to park in the back and come in the back door. Right behind me that where another roll start but the ppl on the end think just cause where my park in space is work out best for them cause they can just walk to there door.

I try to get there car towed cause if they park in my space I have to park down the street and walk up. I called the landlord cause the tow ppl told me I have to call HOA ( I do not have the nunber) so I called my landlord to get it but she is nt calling me back.

How can I get or find the HOA number cause I just had to go to the store came back he is there it's rainning i'm wet 26 weeks with 2 kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Write to the landlord and tell him that if they keep parking there you will move! That ought to get him to do something, he doesn't want to lose your rent money.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm afraid I can't really understand your question.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 11:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Do you mean rows not rolls? Is it on your contract or lease what parking space is yours? If so, go to the people who are parking in your space. Explain that you are pregnant with 2 small kids and really need your parking space. Then if they continue to park there, tell your landlord in writing. I am not sure what HOA is sorry.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 12:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• call the cops and get them ticketed if it's your offical parking space.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I just seen that yes rows. But I did talk to him he told me to stop crying about and closed his door. When I try to let him know to move it he will nt open his door for shit. My landlord is some shit I hae her ass. I been here for a month and I just start to look for a new place.
    Anonymous