Im 30 weeks....TMI

I Been getting alot of excessive discharge and at first i thought it might be yeast infection, but the discharge is CLEAR, Its not Itchy just very Uncomfortable there... I have to go to the restroom like every 30 minutes to keep it from irritating the skin down there... could there be an issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was that far along.. that happened to me. It was part of my mucus plug. Then i went into labor. So, it could be that.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sounds like the third trimester to me! I had SO much discharge, it wasn't even funny. I had a false alarm, thinking my water had broken, and we went to the hospital, only to be sent home. It's a juicy time! Just wear a pantyliner, and change it a couple of times through the day.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Wear panty-liners. I was the same way. It was gross I couldn't take it!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh I can relate and just like musicpisces i ended up in the hospital thinking my water broke only to be told by the doctor that during this time in my pregnancy it can look like a cold down there. Ugh...
    Panty liners for the win.
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 1:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009