I thought your sex drive was suppose to peak in your 30's?

I feel like mine had simply fizzled..........I wonder if it is me, or if I am losing my attraction to my husband? Maybe I just want the passion that comes from something new or unknown, and with my husband it is familiar and the same. Is it wrong for me to feel that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I am 30, I have no sex drive either... my relationship kinda STINKS right now.... maybe that has something to do with it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I am 31 and also have no sex drive. I saw that for some women it doesn't happen until 34-36. Of course a guy hits his sexual peak from 18-22. It's surprising we have made it as a species. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my husband thought the same thing lol. im 31 and when we have a chance to do it i would rather sit and relax and then just go to bed. lol. i always heard 30's but i think it is around 34-35. not positive. i have a good relationship with dh but im tired. there is a once and a blue moon were i want it 3 days but then its gone to dh's dismay (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I peaked when I hit my 40's.  I'm 45 now and my libido has gone into warp drive.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i thought as you did but it took me being pregnant at 35 for mine to pick up. don't know if it's the age or the pregnancy that makes me want it more often but still not as much as my husband. although sex feels better now. i actually think i'm getting closer to cumming. which by the way i haven't in a long time.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009