last one gotta go sorry

A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we start cussing." The 4-year-old nods his head in approval. The 6-year-old continues. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm going to say hell and you say ass."

Their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6-year-old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. The mom locks him in his room and shouts "You can just stay there till I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4-year-old, and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast young man?

"I don't know," he blubbers, "But you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios!"

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol that's funny

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol, I've seen that before...always makes me giggle!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• that's great.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009