HAHA o my has anyones kids done this???

My son is 2 and he HATES when his hands are dirty. He could have mud covering his whole body but would have to wash his hands. Well he has been bugging me for a piece of his easter chocolate and so I gave it to him and he held it too long and got chocolate on hif fingers so between EVERY bite of this rather large chocolate egg he has cried and said "O NO DIRT!" And goes wipes his hands in the kitchen and comes back out and says "ALL CLEAN!" Takes another bite and starts all over... I'm dying laughing at this as it unfolds in front of me. I think I might be sad when the egg is gone lol.

theheartbaby

Asked by theheartbaby at 11:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL How cute!! Mine is the opposite! If hes not filthy, he get cranky! lol
    I say Video Tape it for later!! lol Im sure future girlfriends will get a kick out of it! :)
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 11:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Mine do that. It was one of the first signs of their SPD. They're better...but still have problems with anything on their hands for very long.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My daughter doesn't like her hands dirty either, but not to that extent. lol. That's cute...
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I just googled SPD and I don't think thats why he does it. He doesnt have problems with anything else listed as signs or symptoms... He just hates his hands being dirty. He'll fingerpaint and stuff but when he is done he wants to wash his hands. It's when things are on his hands he doesnt want there like his chocolate
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL that is too funny!
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Mine is the same way. Watching her eat a piece of toast with peanut butter on it is hysterical and frustrating. I've finally managed to get her to eat it with a fork (after I cut it up) but she still wants a wash cloth right there in case she gets any on her hands.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009