Pregnant or not as regulated as I thought?

My husband and I have been TTC since I got off the Nuva ring in January '09. I had not been on a constant form of birth control since the birth of our first son in March of 2008. It had only taken me three months to get pregnant after being on the pill for five years the first time. Anyway, my cycle has been consistant with 27 to 28 days in between. I was scheduled to have my monthly this past Saturday or Sunday. It is Monday and still no sign. I took a test Sunday evening and this morning around 6am, but they both came up negative. Could it just be that the pregnancy harmone isn't strong enough yet? Or could I just not be as regulated as I thought after all this time? Should I consider a blood test soon?

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 11:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait another 5 days to a week, and test again. If still negative consider taking a blood test.

goodluck!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i agree with the pp- good luck and i hope u get wut ur looking for! (and congrats if u r!)
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would wait a little while and test again. My cycles were always really weird ofter coming off birth control and when trying for this baby it took 6 months even though I thought everything was back to normal.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009