• In the Spotlight:

When it's a nice day outside what do you do for fun with your kids?

Cause at this time I'm about to have a baby and I just want to do somethings before the baby come and just do not know what to do.

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to the park, zoo, bike ride, hiking trails and picnic.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Do you have other kids? If it is nice enough outside you can set up the sprinkler, a slip-and-slide, take them to the beach, take them to the park, to the zoo...there are all kinds of things you can do while pregnant (of course I did not mean for YOU to use the slip-and-slide, lol)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I set up a table outside and we grill. i also take them to the park and have a picnic
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I dont know... a slip and slide would be a VERY original way to start labor... LoL

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Our town has a walking/bike trail, we load up the bikes and dog and spend the day there. At the start there's a playground, and picnic tables, and it's about 3 miles long one way. They love it... I also just get them out in the yard to play ball ,and we have a little land so our oldest rides his dirtbike and the other 2 ride bikes or just play in the dirt, or fetch with our dog. We also have a big jeep and when Hubby's home we go wheelin! We have a blast in the mud and climbing the big rocks!
    Or you can get the hose out and have a car wash, our boys love it, they get to play in the water and the cars get really clean all at the same time! There are so many things to do, just use your imagination and have fun!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• O.K. I should had put this in here my 3 yr ld would love to do the picnic cause it's fod but after she eat she is lazy and want to take a nap and she hate to walk laaaaaazy. I do playgrounds but it's hard to help all of them do something there that they need my help. When I do a car wash they are washing everything but the cars. I let them cook with me but something they eat more they help me. I try to play the toys they like but I always have to be the babysitter and I always fall asleep on them. I would love to do the beach thing but I'm to fat and I just do not want everyone to look like damn you big . lol I would love to have a cok out but we have to do it at home cause e all going to get lazy off that. I was thinking about the zoo would love to do that. Everyone want to go to the pool but 3 of them and 1 of me is not going to work I need something that they do not need help as much
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 1:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009