help....

im only 7 weeks pregnant, but is it normal to be so dizzy in the morning and weak. Ive been cramping so much threw the last 5 weeks but no bleeding at all. Im in college, and in class right now and i feel like i cant do a thing my headaches are so bad in the morning and at night. Is all this normal! advise please!

thank you

Tracey1988

Asked by Tracey1988 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Aww hon, the first trimester of pregnancy is so harsh. I had pretty much all the above when I was preggers with daughter. I would contact your doc about all your symptoms, there might be something he/she can suggest that would help. Also make sure you drink as much water as you can handle.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Make sure you're drinking enough water and eating frequently. This doesn't sound normal; I would definitely bring it up to your OB or midwife. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009