Dh has the same routine........sexually that is.......and I hate it!

How do you tactfully tell your dh that his sexual routine.............well it sucks! I mean my dh wants to do things the same way all the time, and sometimes I just want to do and be done, but he thinks he has to do this foreplay stuff and sometimes it just makes my skin crawl. I mean I tried telling him, I try wiggling hoping he will get the hint, and sometimes it just seems like he is clueless short of me sitting straight up and smacking him upside the head. Once in a while would be okay, but he is so predictable that I am not even interested anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, just tell him. Men dont' take HINTS, just open your mouth and let the words come out
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Instead of telling him he is boring, try getting a Karma Sutra book and showing him some things you would like to try. "I have never done this one before, we should try it1"
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't get anything from sex at all (no orgasm, enjoyment, nothing... it's like I'm broken down there). But my DH keeps trying. All I want him to do is just do it, get it done, and get off me. lol Like was already said, men do not take hints well. My DH and I now have a routine. He wants it, I don't, but he always wants to take forever trying to get me to have an O. So we talked about it (my lack of sex drive and his desire to give me an O). If I am not in the mood for him to just keep going, I gently squeeze the back of his neck. That let's him know, just go ahead and finish. Try talking to him about what you want and need so that he knows your desires as well. But at the same time, do not just cut him off from sex.
    Anonymous