Me thinks my husband is a weenie!! Is yours??

We have stickers in our yard... and I, naturally, wound up with one in the bottom of my heel.... hurt like hell for about a week. It was right towards the center of my heel, so I couldn't get my foot twisted all the way around to see it well enough to get it out..... I asked, no.... I begged DH to get it out for me... he actually started squirming around in his seat with his face all distorted and practically begged me right back not to make him do it...... So, I pretended to be a contortionist, listened while my knee, ankle and hip popped so I could get my foot twisted around to do it myself. Is it just mine... or do all these, otherwise wonderful, men act like complete and total weenie-babies when they have to do something like this??

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 11:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No my husband all of a sudden thinks he is a medical surgeon. He will prop up whatever body part on a pillow, he gets tweezers, band aid's, alcohol and whatever else he thinks he needs and tells everyone to stay back "this is gonna be a big operation"..lol..he is so funny!!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I broke a glass and got a little piece of glass in probably the same spot and my husband got it without complaining...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I used to live in TX and if I got a sticker in my foot, hubby would pull it out.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL yea but he expects me to do things for him he wont do for me. Like pop pimples for him he cant reach and if I ask him to do one for me he says "No thats gross" I say "I do yours" he says "Thats because your wonderful and I'm a wimp" lol. We get all the dirty jobs and they get the 'macho' title lol
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Whats a sticker? (Pardon my british ignorance)
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• sigh yea my fiancee is a big weenie! i hate having to be a tough one! i wish he would toughen up! he says i should be happy to have a man who embraces his feminine side lmfao
    mommyto3bees

Answer by mommyto3bees at 12:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh my gosh... I guess I took for granted everyone knew what a sticker was..... but I reckon the whole world hasn't walked across a Texas sticker patch.... a sticker is a weed that produces pods which have needle-like points which can AND DO break off in your feet (if you step on them). We actually have some called Goat Heads... because it looks like a little head with two horns...but BEWARE they hurt when you step on them..... LOL sorry Mum-to-be-at-18
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My hubby wouldn't even shave my legs for me when I was about to give birth. Come on! I've having HIS kid and he can't do me a favor and shave my damn legs for me?! What an ass. I wish he was the one that had the kids so I could be as insensitive to him as he was to me. See if he'd want more THEN!
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• sorry just venting....
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• At first I thought you meant a sticker like kids use on their papers. In the northeast we call them "prickers" Same thing, I guess. My husband would try, but it would be less stress if one of my older kids did it. He has no patience. No medical career in his future!!
    Darkwolf

Answer by Darkwolf at 1:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009