When Can I Start Testing???

I had a positive ovulation test on Tues 04/14 and I jumped at the opportunity right away (well jumped my husband). Only for that day because my 3 year old ended up with the flu and if you have kids you know how that goes. He slept between us the entire week. So whats the earliest that I can see a positive (if applicable) prego test?

Yanet72

Asked by Yanet72 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you ovulated on 4/14, then you should be able to test on 4/28. Some tests work earlier, but you should save your money and wait it out. I know how hard it is especially if you want it so bad. I am in waiting period too. Good luck!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 1:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I had a positive pregnancy test 1 and a half weeks after conception (clear blue easy -- actually says pregnant or not pregnant). Good luck!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009