can you still be pregnant and your boobs dont hurt?

i am a mom of a 9 month old and have been feeling very weak and tired. i have to pee alot more and been eating more then i should be. my breasts dont hurt and i have til the end of this month to start my period. i was just wondering could i still be pregnant even though my breasts dont hurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can be. My breasts did not hurt at all during my pregnancy - not until AFTER I gave birth and became engorged.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yup... The ONLY 'sign' I had was no period. none of the soreness, peeing, eating, tiredness, nothing...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My breasts did not start to get even a little bit sore until I was about 5 weeks. Some women dont experience any "signs." Wait and see if they dont hurt in a few more weeks.
    crice913

Answer by crice913 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yup. My breasts *killed* me during basically all of my first pregnancy. This time, there's nothing. So you definitely could be pregnant. The things that made me think I was pregnant this time were incredible fatigue and crazy moodiness. Every pregnancy is different. :-)
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009