What is the best compliment you have ever received?

Give us a little back story so we can know why it was the best ever, how it made you feel then,and now.

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 12:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A former student came to my house to show me his new baby.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• "If I died I would want to come back as one of your dogs"
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have good looking kids.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• "Your husband doesnt know how lucky he is."...I bring alot of cakes and baked goods to work and the guys love them. Plus they all think i'm cute too! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Recently someone guessed my age to be 34.  I'm 45!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My guy friend who has wanted me for like..ever, just had a kid last week and still said to me "Your fiance is lucky to spend the rest of his life with someone ask sexy, beautiful and was wonderful as you"

i was like "awwwwww thankyouuuuu" lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I was getting my nails done and a lady came up to me and was like " omg..You're so beautiful you have such a pretty face ...you're a really beautiful lady" Oh did she make my day :) I'd like to meet up with her again lol
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've had a few compliments on my smile. My new boss told me that my smile lights up a room. When I was working as a hostess at a casino, a man who was deaf walked up to me and was trying to sign something. I couldn't understand him so he pointed to him smile, then me, and gave me a thumbs up! That was soo sweet. But I think the compliment that meant most to me was when I took my newborn to his pediatrician and the Dr. told me "You take such good care of him, you make my day when you guys come here." The Dr. is a very intimidating man to me and I'm always afraid I'm doing something wrong so that meant alot to me!
    Anonymous

• I was once told by a male friend that I had a very bright soul. It´s not your typical compliment...,I mean usually I hear things like "you´re pretty ", "you have nice lips", always physical things. Even though it sounds a little corny, I was touched because he made a comment that went beyond the surface, it made me feel like he really saw who I was,not just what I looked like. Whenever I`m feeling down about myself, I remember that comment.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 1:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I am a wonderful mom. I am sure all of us have heard this but honestly nothing in this world means as much to me as my son and I love knowing I am doing a great job with him!
    Mep291

Answer by Mep291 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009