Should I get my tubes tied anyway?

I am thinking about trying to have at least 1 more child maybe 2, but the thing is I don't think I would be able to aford more than 1 more I have 2 already. The thing is I am the type that if I don't get my tubes tied I would probably have another baby anyway because I want one so do you think after baby number 3 I should get my tubes tied anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would defiantly not get your tubes tied until you are MORE than 100% sure that you don't want anymore kids. You never know what might happen. Your money situation could completely change and you could be able to have another but wouldn't be able to because you had your tubes tied. I would try something les invasive like birth control or condoms.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 12:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Try an IUD instead of getting your tubes tied.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't because like answers before you never know what might change. You dont want to live with regrets because you got your tubes tied and can't have anymore kids
    Anonymous

• ITA get an IUD. At least you admit you can't afford to have 5 kids.
    Anonymous