Problems with Brita

I read every review on walmart, target, amazon about the brita faucet or brita jug. It seems like there cheap, they break, cracks, leaks, made improperly, lids come off etc. I still have not yet purchased anything and still buying big jugs of water because i cant return if its broken (i dont drive) I was going to buy the Faucet one but people are saying how it doesnt fit and it leaks. The i changed my mind and i was going to order the pitcher but then one person says its made very cheap and it looks like it would crack from the water weight.

what do you guys think about them?

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 12:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• I had a Brita pitcher and loved it. However it was dropped and cracked. However it was 6 years old. I now have a PUR faucet filter and I don't like it. Pur was the only one that fit on my faucet since I have a non standard one. I do not like the taste of the water after it filters with the Pur as much as my Brita. Any filter will leak if you turn the water on to fast. The filter can only filter water so fast and if your like my husband who over tightens it and cracks the seals.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• There's nothing wrong with mine, I've had it over a year, It a big one.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009