What's the weirdest thing you have ever said in your sleep that your DH/SO heard?

One night my DH was still awake, and I said 24 24 24 42 42 42 really fast in my sleep. He said I sounded like an auctioneer. He got freaked out because 4+1=6, so he thought of 666 666 when I said it. I tried to say it the next morning, and I couldn't even say it fast without getting tongue tied.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i said "DAMIEN! STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME"
    lol funny thing was..he was touching me lmfao
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i have night terrors, so my poor man gets stuck hearing LOTS of interesting things! a couple weeks ago i freaked him out so bad, i guess he couldnt go back to sleep!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't talk in my sleep... Oh but my husband does!! The weirdest thing I'd have to say was him singing the theme song to the Ninja Turtles. It was sooo funny i woke him up laughing..I always clown him about it now :)
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I talk a lot in my sleep actually the most recent thing that DH heard me say was "Thats why YOU cant go and thats why YOU piss me off YOU are not mine!" He woke me up asking who I was talking to. It never makes any sense what I say but he is such a light sleeper I always wake him up and he said that I sounded like I was fighting with someone & I honestly had no idea what I had been dreaming about. He finds it amusing except the one time I said "O i dont care your hotter then Bobby" (DH name is Bobby) He woke me up laughing and asked me who I was cheating on him with in dream land lol. I told him Channing Tatum (from step up and that new fighter movie) he laughed and said ok well can you keep your fantasies down if your dream cheating at least do it quitely LOLOLOL
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i said once, "dont put the pink eleaphant in the truck." i dont know...lol
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• It's not me but SO that says weird things. He works at Autozone and sometimes I'll ask him something thinking he's awake and he'll answer something about cars and engines. It's pretty funny. He said I laugh in my sleep and I'll occasionly punch him.
    Anonymous

• I sing in my sleep,and hum songs like Stars and Stripes Forever,Hell's Bells,and that circus song!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• but what are we gonna do with the groundhogs???

no clue...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009