spoon tastes like metal?

ok, so some of you know that I miscarried the end of March. Well, as soon as I started bleeding my husband and I have been having sex. We are not trying to get pregnant but I hadn't recieved my diaphram yet so we were using the pullout "method" (yes I know its not very affective). Anyways a few days ago and even still now my spoons have been tasting like metal. I had this when I was pregnant before I miscarried. I had my blood tested for my HCG level several weeks ago to make sure it was down to 0 and it was almost there.... at 133. But that was several weeks ago. So, if I did happen to get pregnant the earliest I could possible be is 2 or 3 weeks. Whcih I don't think you would start getting any symptoms yet right? Anyone know what could be going on? Could there be a vitamin deficiency, maybe? I know that my iron level has been normal.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• My spoons always taste a little like metal.. but that is because they are made of metal.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol... I know, but the tastes seems overbeariung to me, something I've so far only experienced with pregnancy.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I use plastic spoons, because my spoons taste like metal. They are metal.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009