does any body read danielle steel books

if you do whats your favorit book by her mine is sisters

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 12:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to read her books when I was in highschool in the 9th grade and I can't seem to remember not one of her books titles.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I never really got into her books because they seem boring to me. I read tami hoag, erica spindler, karin slaughter, p.c and kristen cast, john lutz and brian freeman.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My mom loved them. Whenever I hear her name, I just think about her being fond of inmates (I believe one of them was on death row). I think I'd have a hard time reading them and thinking "is this from her real life?"
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Right now I'm reading Rememberance. I read her books and I enjoy them but sometimes I'll be getting upset with the characters when they stay with a man that abuses them or is a junkie even though they eventually leave. And even though they aren't real! One of the books that stands out in my memory is Malice because the subject matter was really disturbing.
    Anonymous

• Loving, Family Album. I like a lot of them LOL. I don't read her too often anymore though. All the books seemed to be the same story line just about.
    babygirl5151999

Answer by babygirl5151999 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I used to read her books too. I think my favorites were Echoes, Message from Nam, Zoya. Her storyline of the past few years seem to revolve around the same type of characters.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I love them all. My favorite is "Fine Things". I highly recommend that one. I also love Nora Roberts.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009