Don't know what to do

I'm 18 and had my period about 2 weeks ago it was a week early and different, I have had mood swings like theres no tomarrow, and snapping at everybody for no reason, I'm hot all the time, when everybody is cold, and I just don't know what to do. anybody with something similar or now what to do to make it stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• umm. well actually that sounds lik menopaus but ur WAYY too young for that. go to your dr. it could be something called pmdd. its like pms but more severe. id also take a pregnancy test just in case.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You need to make an appointment with your doctor to find out what is going on. It could be anything. Hope you feel better soon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009