Exhausted...

Do you think that the dr. would give me something for energy? i dont ever have any.. i know why not at the moment, ive got 2 kids and im about to pop another any day now, but ive seriously been like this for the last 10 years..i can Not get through the day w out a nap and i wake up just as tired as i went to sleep the night before.. i even go to bed earlier so i can try and wake up decent..still doesnt happen..

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 1:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried vitamins? I'm the same way, I'm always tired even when Im not pregnant! I just got some vitamins from the store, One a day for women. I'm hopin that will so the trick.
    Anonymous

• im on prenatals. nothings helping...like i said, ive been like this for 10 yrs now
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• It probably would be a good idea to bring this up with your Dr.
    Anonymous

• Are you anemic possibly? Maybe you need some iron. I'm anemic and I definitely feel like this when my iron is low. But since you're pregnant, I'm assuming they've tested your iron by now, right?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i was anemic and the dr had me on iron and then she tested my blood in my 3rd trimester and im normal again...oh yes they've tested me...im already past my due date
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009