What is something your husband/SO does...

that absolutely drives you up the wall crazy???

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 1:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Not closing things. After he has gone to work, I go around and close doors, drawers, cereal box, honey container, cookie jar, and so forth. I've told him to keep bugs out he really needs to close all food containers. He agrees, and still doesn't close them.

Answer by Bmat at 1:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• when i spill my guts after a fight and tell him everything and the only thing he has to say is ok...thats it just plain ok. nothing after that. in a very bland voice.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• For me it is my husband leaving his dirty clothes on the floor. Like it takes a lot of effort to walk the 10 feet to the laundry hamper!

I have taken to only washing the stuff in the hamper and leaving the rest, hoping he gets the hint.

Of course my husband is gone more often than he is home so..... it'll probably take awhile before he figures this one out. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• when he does his silent thing. HATE IT.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I am upset with my husband right now...so to me right now is him not getting me. We've been together for many, many years and he still asks whats wrong, specially when he already knows! And even if I tell him, it doesn't make a difference.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• he wont brush his teeth at bedtime.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my husband claims to be OCD neatfreak, yet he leaves trash in the sink... THE TRASH CAN IS 4INCHES AWAY!!!!!!
    lovinsophie

Answer by lovinsophie at 1:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• For the poster whose husband won't walk to the laundry hamper, I wonder if it would work for you to get a second hamper and put it where he drops his clothes? At least the clothes wouldn't be on the floor, maybe?

Answer by Bmat at 1:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Everything that happens in our life is my fault. He can do something, know he does it, and still tell me it's my fault he did it. Something as simple as not putting something in the garbage... or something as big as leaving me constantly to do his own thing, being a father isn't as important. I'm thisclose to calling off the wedding.
    LuvMyBrennaBean

Answer by LuvMyBrennaBean at 1:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Video games...I HATE them
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 1:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009