How can I prevent it?

For those ladies who shave "down there" how do you prevent the little red bumps?? They are so ugly! Any advice thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That same shit happened to me...hell I just don't shave. Tell the hubby to just spread 'em..lol...TMI?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Shaving cream, using a new blade and using a skin soothing lotion when you are done. They have a little personal shaving kit for women at wal-mart with a skin soothing after wash, cream and shaving cream. Try and use a new razor as much as possible and keep the area covered in cream until your done shaving. You can always put a little powder as well to keep the area from irritation from your clothing.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lemme know when you find out something that works so i can make it work for me too.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't understand this craxe to shave. There are products you can use to prevent the stubble but you should wax not shave.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 1:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My husband uses Clinque Post Shave Healer after he shaves his face. I decided to try it on me after I shaved and it worked perfectly. No bumps!
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 1:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009