What is going on with my body?

I am on the 30th day of my cycle and started spotting and cramping yesterday, I am so nauseous and peeing all the time, tired and headaches too. I am on a copper IUD, I was on one for 2 years and then got pregnant last fall, it turned out to be Etocpic. I decided to try it again, I had another on put in feb of this year. I am having pain on my left side where I usually get ovarian cysts also. What does anyone think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test and contact your doctor to make sure your okay if your pregnant.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sounds like whats happening to me right now, I have the copper one too, wish I knew whats up
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• contact ur dr asap. u could be preg. or there could be complications.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009