lol why does my belly look like its in the shape of a hook???

lol yeah! i looked in the mirror this morning and from the top my belly is flat then goes up into a slope then back down...like a hook or a round moon...it was funny looking!

im due this wednesday and i have no idea what little Alexis is doing in my belly!!

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 1:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• She's enjoying her time while she can. Its amazing all the weird things your body will do when your pregnant and all the weird things the baby makes it do.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol awwww.most likely its because of the way the baby is in your belly.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• perhaps its her bump in the air? everyone was laughing at my belly yesterday at my baby shower..they were touching my belly and saying "omg! its so dispaportional" and laughing because they saw her moving around

(yeah i had a late baby shower lol)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• its never to late at my baby shower my son was a week old! but thats cuz he was early...and be4 my baby came my belly was flat on top i could put a plate on it and the bump was so low it hurt to sit
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I was lopsided with my son... with my daughter I looked like a torpedo lol
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009