Anyone?

Does anyone do the advertising for companies on the web if not why and if so is it good work?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are talking about affiliate marketing, I have done some of it in the past. Email me and we'll talk!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have my own free websites and banners and I do my own advertising, there are many free sites to post your business info on. Just google free advertising.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 8:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• MerchantCircle.com
    Circle of Moms through Facebook
    MomsLikeMe.com
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you want to work from home so that you can be home with your kids, or if you just need a little extra cash for your family I can help! This is a wonderful work from home opportunity! I am so passionate about helping other mom's because I was struggling myself not too long ago. This is an opportunity for a NO RISK home based business. This is not like the rest...I AM NOT going to tell you that you can be lazy and that you will get 100K in 100 days...this is a real and lifelong business opportunity! I would love to give you more information and help you every step of the way to reaching your personal goals! I was skeptical too at first, however after I talked to my mentor and asked at least 100 questions, I saw what an awesome opportunity this is! Request information from my website. www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. I do 95% of my work on the internet. It's easy to do, trust me I have 4 kids and I do it.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009