• In the Spotlight:

???

How many of you had period like cramps in your first trimester off and on and no bleeding? I keep thinking that im not preggo and im about ot start my period any day now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt like that everyday. I still get cramps and think my period is going to start at 16 weeks.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• im 7 weeks pregnant, and let me tell you i have some of the worse cramps ever! it feels like im starting my period, i even sometimes run to the bathroom thinking i started. but no bleeding! your fine, as long as you dont bleed.
    goodluck!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I had cramping throughout my 1st trimester along with bleeding/spotting. I freaked out and thought I was having another miscarriage. But everything was fine with my baby, We are currently 21 weeks pregnant. But cramping is pretty common with pregnancy, since everything is changing inside your body! Good luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009