do men want sex everday from his wife but I don`nt want everday

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 1:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• SO tell him no. Young men usually want it more often but the older you get the more you get over doing it daily. So if your not into it then say NO he will get over it or masturbate.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Not mine. I want it more than him. Not everyday, but every other day I do.
    Anonymous

• brailynsmama is 36 considered young because my S/O has to have it at least twice a day on weekdays and sometimes up to 4 times a day on weekends. My sex drive has flopped and Im 10 years younger than he is.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah my husband wants it a lot and I don't want it everyday. Its like 40 percent of woman don't care to have sex more than 2-3 times a week. Try new things out. Give him dirty magz and porn( if your not a jealous person) Like mama 08 was saying younger men normally want it everyday all day. Just say no and its your husband and he should understand:)
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 1:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I told him to use his hand sometimes {make no kinda sense}..>: {
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My husband could have sex 7 times a day and he is almost 40 years old. He has always been this way. When he was in his 20s and less mature he whined about it. Now he does the things that get me in the mood. I too am almost 40 and we have sex 7-8 times a week more if he is not working longs days and tired. Talk to him about what works for you and let him know if he wants sex what turns you on and gets you in the mood so you are enjoying yourself. Sex in a marriage is very important so don't neglect that part of married life.
    Anonymous

• most men have to compromise with what the woman wants. i think it's only fair that you give in some times too or throw him a quickie.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• we do it everynight ! lol were both rly freaky so just say i want sex then for sure he does.
    thats just us. lol. but if you don't want it then don't give it :) do what ur comfy with
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009