What would your reaction be if you met/saw a famous person in public?

We live in the same area as The Rock and actually eat at the same resturant that he eats at every week so we see him often. The first time I remember thinking how strange it was to see someone from the movies to be eating dinner where we were. Then it just became the norm. Then I worked at a Talent Agency and had co-workers who are famous models and actors/actresses and I never knew who they were til they told me. (I think of it like They dont sit around talking about my life so why should I read everything they do with theirs and I don't pay enough attn to notice if someone is famous or not. Well we went and did a Meet and Greet for the Nascar drivers and to me it was no big deal famous people are still just people making a living but DH was basically drooling and acting like a 14 yr old girl all nervous, changed 17 times, etc. Made me wonder why he was so star struck but how would you react??

theheartbaby

Asked by theheartbaby at 1:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ask for a sample of their urine
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Id probably drool and act like a 14 year old girl!
    Anonymous

• Depends on who it was.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well if it was The Rock, umm I would probably be tongue tied,lol Our boys make sure everyone knows what a crush I have had on him. My Hubby thinks it's so silly. I'm so glad he got into movies, he's so much better to watch than the wrestling thing.
    As for nascar, thats a redneck sport, it cracks me up to see the drivers # on peoples cars, trucks. You couldn't pay me to go to a race, meet and greet w/e..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol, i've seen carrie underwood a few times. she shops where I work. Ive also seen garth brooks and trisha yearwood, they live nearby.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL Diamondmama you crack me up.
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've seen many famous people in public, I acted regular. But they weren't anyone who I'd have an orgasm over, Pam Anderson, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Henry Winkler, Julie Andrews (I freaked a little with her). Now If I saw Lenny Kravitz or Noah Wyle in person, I'd probably faint or something.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL well 4X4mum you should be happy to know he is a really sweet man. Very down to earth and will have convos with everyone. I've seen him for quite a few years and he has not once turned down a pic or autograph. The meet and greet was hanging out in this club with all the drivers. Eh it was free drinks and food all night I wasn't complaining. I actually sat with an older woman and me and her made fun of our husbands for acting that way :)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• coutterhill yea if i saw Chatum Tanning I'd rip his clothes off and lick him!!! *sigh* now why can't I ever run into people like him. Or Jason Aldean... I'd suck on his lips til someone pulled me off!!! Other then that... I'd be suprised if I recognized them. In fact at the Meet and Greet I handed my drink to some driver and said here can you hold this real quick my husband wants a picture with some driver. LOL DH FREAKED on me he was like DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS?? I said yea some nice guys holding my drink so I can take the 50millionth picture of you and some stranger. LOL
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My only accidental brushes with fame are seeing Glen Campbell's mom and sisters at Wal-mart all the time from birth till now. I have met Bill Clinton and Mike Huckabee, but, I lived in Arkanses, so, not so special. I have met Tom Wopat, Vince Vance and the Valiants, Marie Osmond, Jim Belushi..and many soap stars. I never acted any different, although I was embarrassed to ask to take their picture. Though I would be embarrassed to ask anyone I didn't know personally.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009