Is there something wrong with me (SEX) TMI

Hubby and I have sex every other day the only time he gets a long break is when I am on my period lol. But the thing is if it were up to me I would have it every day and probably at times more than once a day. What is wrong with me lol. I am serious I am 27 years old been married for 6 years together with him for 9 years, but I want sex all the time. Is this normal? I also use a vibrator about 1 time a week by myself is this normal or is something wrong with me lol. Usually it is the guy that wants it all the time not the girl but in this case it is the girl lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• i'm the same way! i want it at LEAST once a day...i get it about everyother day, but i can't complain, my guy works 12-14 hour days everyday. i 'double click my mouse' once a day also...haha.
    Anonymous

• Your at your peek. YOu have a healthy sex drive so be thankful for it. If he doesn't want it then do it alone with your toy.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• One of my best friends is the same way. She told her husband that the only way she would marry him if he promised to NEVER EVER turn her away when she wanted sex.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No, you are normal. I have a higher sex drive than my SO also. It's completely fine. Nothing is wrong with you. Lots of women, including on this site, have a higher sex drive than their DH, SO, DF, or whoever.... Don't worry, you aren't alone =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• you're completely normal, lol. I'm younger than you are, and I have a 5mo old, but I'm the same way! and don't see it slowing down anytime soon!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• nt least i know ow that i am not the only one i thought something was seriously wrong with me lol because i see girls on here a lot of the time asking why they never want it so i thought maybe i was the odd one but at least now i know i am not alone lol
    Anonymous