• In the Spotlight:

Work

After 8 months of looking i finally have a job! How long did it take you to find a job in the last couple years?

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 1:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i finally got a jb at a sonic! lol it took me about 5 months after getting fired from my previous job
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I quit my last job in Jan 2008 and got hired at my new job in Nov 2008. I was looking on and off for the months in between.
    Anonymous

• Isn't it insane!!! Stupid economy.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 1:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• It took me like a month if that to find one job after I started looking April 2008. I quit that job to be a daycare provider and I have kids lined up to watch in the fall. I will be having a baby and getting married in August or would be having kids to watch this summer.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 2:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I will agree, this economy has my head spinning. I am still looking for a job and one day..... guess I will keep looking and try not to mope!! It has to get better one day- Right!!! My church had to lay off 10 employees, as of May 2nd.
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009