Have I reached my peak?! (I'm 26)

Lately I've been wanting sex alot. I'll ask for it almost every night but SO always says,"What if the kids come in?" (they know how to turn the lock on our door) or "I'm tired" "We'll do it tomorrow" or something like that. He says he reached his sexual peak at 18 and now he's going downhill! So I'm like what about me? Could he just not be interested in me sexually anymore? I told him I'm starting to get frustrated and he says our day will come but I'm thinking if he means when the kids are gone I'm going to go bonkers because our youngest is 2!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• He sounds lazy to me. My husband an nearly 40 is a sex machine he is moreso now than in our early years together and he can go for hours. He may not be eating healthy or exercising that can effect the sex drive.
    Anonymous

• Ditto with Anon :50..... This does not sound right. . I'm not telling you that you should be suspicious.... but I'm telling you that I would be suspicious. And hurt. And frustrated. And mad. You have not reached your peak. There is something else going on here. If and when you find out what that something is... then you may have your answer and your solution. Good Luck.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Your dh could be depressed. Lack of sex drive is one of the first symptoms of depression in men.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My Hubby is 39, and he's all over me when he's home, I'm 36 and didn't hit my peak until I was around 34. Maybe sit down with him and ask him if everythings ok with him.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Do men EVER lose their sexdrive? I mean really? I dont know one man that has. Heck,even older men(and Im talking 60's-70's)still want it. As for women,your peak is in your 40's,trust me on that part :))) lots of time left,girl.
    Anonymous