he jokes and tell so many things I don`nt wanna hear.but when I was just kidding and saying that I don`nt wanna do oral sex u havent`nt it stinks then he is so mad at me that he says he will find somebody else ....

we r married for 3 yrs.when he gets mad he tells that I am not the right person for him.I also sometimes think the same but I say to myself no-one is perfect.even I am not perfect.I dislike somany things of him but I keep quit I don`nt wanna say anything but he gets angry he tells everthing that he does`nt likeof me .

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 1:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you real?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• if he says the same thing to you i dont see wah the big deal is when you say it back just jokeing thats stupid i would look at him and say i feel the same way i would not put up with it
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 1:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• if this is true. id leave him...hes not right for u. babys dad or not. theres no need to put u down just cause hes pissed because u dont enjoy something. he cant make u perfect and hes obviously not.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• is he being honest or just saying things to hurt you cause you hurt him? that would make me decide one way or another what to do with him. i wouldn't just give up but if you both feel like someone would be better for you then maybe that is the truth.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Being married is gonna be hard work and like somebody said above obviously he's not right for you, he shouldnt be talking about finding someone else just because hes pissed. You two need to talk to each other more often or you're just gonna be another statistic of divorce (its over 50%) thats what makes any relationship last is communication if you cant communicate how you gonna work out?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009