• In the Spotlight:

What are the chances?

What are the chances of getting preggo,,,,,,,,,,,if you have relations 3 days before ovualtion day? Does anybody know?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 2:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can ovulate at any time. The sperm lives for up to 3 days so if you released an egg it is possible. You could have ovulated early as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• well the reason that i ask is because I chart my cycle in Fertilityfriend.com and it said that I might of ovulated on the 12th day but I had relations on 3 days before but it was at night. And I said I might of because I had EW afterwards in the cycle so it could say it was a defenant day. Supposely my temp and cm are what determine and my temp was in the right spot but the after cm was that kind of made it not relie on it. I hope u understand what I'm writting. lol
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 2:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• ok let me tell you how i got pregnant: go to a drug store and get a ovulation test kit that you pee in a cup and dip the stick on it! you have to wait til it's a strong pink line like a prego test then have fun! and i found out i was pregnant a month after
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 2:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sperm lives 3-5 days, if you have sex 3 days before ovulation, the chances are still good. best thing to do is have sex the whole week you are suposed to ovulate. ovulation happens 12-14 days after your lmp, so like they said above you could get an ovulation kit and test. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on May. 15, 2009