Have you ever bought anything used from ebay that wasn't described accurately?

I just got this outfit that said EUC! It has 5 significant stains on it. If this outfit is in excellent used condition I would hate to see something in GUC!! This is soooo frustrating. Has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have gotten things that were not as described before. If it's something I feel I can live with, I usually just contact the seller and mention it. Usually they will try to remedy the situation somehow and we all end up happy. If it's just gross negligence on their part, I'll try to work out a refund. If they don't work with me, I contact paypal with plenty of pictures (both theirs from the listing and mine that I take of the item). I haven't had too many instances where I've had to contact paypal, but when I have, they are GREAT to work with. Good luck!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 2:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I stoped buying from EBay got screwed over too many times Especially ellectronics .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No, not me, but I mostly sell. I usually describe the area that is soiled and point it out in the picture. If you used Paypal, you can get your money back.
    Anonymous

• OP here: I sent her an email explaining to her that I want my money back including the shipping and handling. I would've never bought the outfit if I would have known about the stains. So Anon do I just contact paypal? Will they also give me my shipping money back?
    Anonymous

• try to resolve the problem with the seller. if he/she does not do what you think is fair contact paypal and open a dispute. you may be able to get the refund if you follow the steps on there.

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 2:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009